Synergy Prosthetics is a well established, reputable multi-office ABC certified practice servicing Northern California for over 40 years.
MOBILITY IS ONE CALL AWAY!
GET A FREE CONSULTATION.
We have recently expanded our service area into Southern California and are growing statewide. We are constantly looking to fill key roles within the company and focused on growth.
We’re looking for new team members with a fresh outlook and perspective as well as strong interpersonal skills. Responsibility, organizational skills and a willingness to help us grow by bringing positive energy and solid skills to our unique team is what we seek.
We are not your traditional mom and pop O&P company. We are focused on impacting the industry with positive change and have a very innovative business model in place to do so. We encourage qualified CPO’s, CP’s and CO’s looking to advance their careers and be a part of something that is anything but traditional in the prosthetics and orthotics world to reach out to us and explore the opportunities we are so passionate about.
OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN it never hurts to network and investigate the possibilities. We are looking forward to speaking with you! Positions are available now.
- Collaborate with physicians in the evaluation and analysis of a patient’s need for prosthetic or orthotic services; recommend treatment options to physicians when necessary.
- Examine and evaluate patient’s needs in relation to disease and functional loss. Formulate design of Prosthetic or devices.
- Select materials, make cast measurements, model modifications, and layouts, taking into account new techniques and materials
- Perform fitting, including static and dynamic alignments.
- Evaluate prosthesis on patient, adjust to assure fit, function, medical efficacy, and quality of work.
- Instruct patient in use of prosthesis.
- Identify and reconcile issues/problems to ensure patient satisfaction with devices provided.
- Provide follow-up with patients and physicians
- Provide in-service training to physicians and allied health care professionals
- Utilize effective materials management, quality and performance processes to maximize device quality and medical efficacy, maintaining a proper balance with costs and operational/financial performance
- Meet with physicians, case managers and other referral sources to review prosthetic services and capabilities; develop and enhance business relationships to identify and secure ongoing and future sources or referrals
- Responsible with manager to plan and implement strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Provide detailed clinical notes to patient records
Synergy is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals. All conditions of employment are administered without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.