MOBILITY IS ONE CALL AWAY!
GET A FREE CONSULTATION.
Bionic Sling - L3960, LE0936
The Bionic Sling is a universal shoulder sling with a continuous passive machine to promote small movements after shoulder surgeries to help patients recover quicker.
Bionic Shoulder Sling
- Universal sizing and can be applied to the left or right side
- Breathable material for patient comfort
- Provides support for shoulder surgeries or conservative care of shoulder injuries
- The pneumatic passive machine included with the shoulder sling
- To be worn to promote abduction movement with internal and external rotation
- Ability to achieve various abduction angles from 30 to 90 degrees
- The machine is portable, wireless, and rechargeable
Common Examples of Use
- To promote small movements after rotator cuff, arthroscopic, and anterior repairs
- To prevent frozen shoulder
- Shoulder instabilities
- To be worn to eliminate the need for contracture braces