Mobility is one call away!
Get a free consultation.
- DO see a doctor regularly and remove your shoes and socks at every visit.
- REMIND YOUR DOCTOR to check your feet, if necessary.
- SEE A DOCTOR PROMPTLY if you develop an area of poor color, a blister, callus or sore.
- SEE A WOUND SPECIALIST IF A SORE DOES NOT HEAL PROMPTLY!
- NEVER walk on hot pavement or hot sand.
- PROTECT feet against sunburn with sunscreen.
- CHECK the temperature of bath water with forearm or elbow before bathing.
- NEVER cut a corn or callus on yourself. Go to a physician or podiatrist.
- TRIM NAILS carefully – straight across or seek professional help.
- NEVER use hot water bottles or heating pads. Be careful of car heaters on long trips.
- ALWAYS keep toes clean and free of debris between them.