Common Skin Care Problems
Mobility is one call away!
Get a free consultation.
What Are Some Common Skin Care Problems That Need Attention?
If not properly treated, the following list of problems may lead to broken skin, ulcerations, infections, or chronic wounds. If you have a chronic condition that makes wound healing difficult and any of the following happens to you, consult your doctor:
- Development of a wound, especially on the lower leg or foot
- Dry, cracked, peeling skin
- Bumps with pus
- Dermatitis (dry or weeping)
- Allergic reactions
- Multiple or extensive skin tears
- Fissures of the skin on the feet, especially the heels